Saturday, January 25, 2020

GURUVAYOORAPPA NIN MUNNIL SONG DOWNLOAD

I was not aware of my voice care. Overall, Vinod is the best of best!!!! My best wishes to Vinod Kumar for reaching greater heights in Music. Anyone who loves to sing! Individual attention is given. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. His songs gives a peace of mind. guruvayoorappa nin munnil song

Uploader: Voodooshura
Date Added: 5 December 2016
File Size: 66.50 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88520
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Post your Learning Need Signup as a Tutor. He is kind enough to teach my kids for Voice culture training. Vinod is very creative and an excellent master. He goes into minute details and guides my child to perfection.

My brother feels very comfortable in taking classes from him and he loves to continue his training under his coaching. I feel very very lucky to have him as my Guru. He is a gracefull teacher.

guruvayoorappa nin munnil song

Vinod master is a great person in music. Vinod is an excellent mentor. I am very much proud to work with him.

guruvayoorappa nin munnil song

As Voice plays the important role in Singing, am very much interested in teaching the techniques of right Voice Production. No wonder in this that he will surly raise support me to reach my goal in Music.

Every raising talent should get a teacher like you sir. I came to know about Vinod from one of my friend. Thanks Vinod Sir for guiding me into the right path to choose in my singing career.

His teaching center has got a good ambiance. We only allow 20 Tutor contacts under a category. Happy to find him through Urbanpro.

Mayilppeeli - Malayalam Hindu devotional album

All the best for your singing career. My daughter is very much interested in Music and she wants to join a Music Class. Very nice, kindhearted, knowledgeable, patient, informative and good teacher. I am a Student. The specialized course for singers is excellent for vocal performance. He encouraged my singing.

'+relatedpoststitle+'

Raagam - Harikambhoji 5. Thanks Vinod for your excellent input, which will help my child to take up her singing to next level.

He not only has got passion towards nun also he understands the students mind set and the aim towards learning music. Very patient and kindhearted.

Guruvayoorappa Nin Munnil Njan Song Lyrics | Hindu Devotional Blog

Vinod is an excellent Singer and Vocal Music Teacher. He clarifies student's doubt anytime when required without hesitation. He is indeed very easy going and never make you feel low on your mistakes.

I attended this course and it was very useful.

He is very professional and very friendly towards his student. Now I feel free to sing. I started my voice culture training class in dec. Vinod is a very good teacher in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment